Anybody ever check out r/homelab?

Andy Burnett
Just discovered the r/homelab subreddit yesterday (https://www.reddit.com/r/homelab/).  From what I gather, it's a group of like minded individuals who build up their home network as a hobby and to learn.  From their wiki:

"Why build a homelab?

The answer is easy: to learn. IT professionals, amateurs, and people who just really like computers use homelabs to experiment in. It's a sandbox environment where if you break it, you fix it, and more importantly it isn't costing money while it's down.

Homelab [hom-læb](n): a laboratory of (usually slightly outdated) awesome in the domicile"

Anybody else lurk/post there?  I love what I've found so far.

Andy