[Chugalug] 10BaseT Hubs

DaWorm
Anyone have a couple of 10BaseT (or even 100BaseT) _hubs_ collecting dust you'd like to get rid of?

I occasionally need to Wireshark an ethernet connection to one of my embedded devices, and am not usually (read never) able to get the network guys to reflect a switch's port back to my PC.  It is a lot easier to just put a hub between me and the wall, and connect the device I want to monitor to the hub.  But we've only got one in the office, and I would like a couple of spares.

Thanks,
  Jeff.

Re: [Chugalug] 10BaseT Hubs

Stephen Haywood

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 3:00 PM DaWorm <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone have a couple of 10BaseT (or even 100BaseT) _hubs_ collecting dust you'd like to get rid of?

I occasionally need to Wireshark an ethernet connection to one of my embedded devices, and am not usually (read never) able to get the network guys to reflect a switch's port back to my PC.  It is a lot easier to just put a hub between me and the wall, and connect the device I want to monitor to the hub.  But we've only got one in the office, and I would like a couple of spares.

Thanks,
  Jeff.
Stephen Haywood
Owner, ASG Consulting
CISSP, OSCP, OSCE
423.305.3700

Re: [Chugalug] 10BaseT Hubs

I just got rid of 2 or 3 big 'uns a few months ago.     I "might" have a very small one (5 port) around here somewhere but by the time I find it, and its power supply, it will be obsolete 😉

speaking of obsolete...   about 15 minutes ago I booted up a Mac Plus that I've been "restoring" for 10 years, lol.    Never give up!!!