[Chugalug] 2015 video showing a Chinese Bitcoin mining farm, generates 25 BTC per day.

[Chugalug] 2015 video showing a Chinese Bitcoin mining farm, generates 25 BTC per day.

Lynn Dixon
I stumbled across this video today.  Its amazing to think that these miners are able to generate 25 BTC per day, and that was in 2015.

I imagine they have grown quite substantially by now, considering the BTC is trading at about $1700 USD / BTC.

At the time, they were mining with Avalons, but were switching to something else. that they didn't exactly say what.