[Chugalug] 2017 SouthEast LinuxFest

George P. Burdell
Talk submissions for SELF 2017 closes THIS FRIDAY at 11:59 PM ET.   We are always looking for talk submissions on a very wide variety of topics.   As long as it is geeky and not proprietary ... we're interested!  We even had a talk last year on hardware computers used on WWI Battleships.   So if you're passionate about something -- from programming languages to development to administration to design to something straight out of /dev/random -- submit a talk!    If you're selected as a speaker at SELF, we'll treat you to a proper Carolina style BBQ dinner as well as an unfathomable list of wine, distillates, and microbrews from all over the South.   So what are you waiting for?  Submit your talk now:   http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/?page_id=18

--
George P. Burdell
SouthEast LinuxFest

@selinuxfest