[Chugalug] Accepting Applications for my Next Employer

[Chugalug] Accepting Applications for my Next Employer

Chad Smith
Hello Chugalug,

I hope you're all doing well.

It looks like I'll be needing a new employer by the end of August.  So if anyone knows of any openings in graphics design, communications, or advertising - I would appreciate the heads up.  I am willing to relocate.  In fact, one of the jobs I'm considering is in China - so I am really willing to relocate.  :)  (Resume / CV available upon request.)

On that note, I know many people on this list are very experienced in world travel - so any experiences, thoughts, snide remarks about moving to China (or overseas in general) would be welcome as well.

Happy *n*xing!  And be well.

Re: [Chugalug] Accepting Applications for my Next Employer

Alex Smith (K4RNT)
Visas, visas, visas. Yikes, you have some paperwork ahead of you!

Good luck! Please keep in touch, wherever you go. :)

We'll keep pulling for you.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Chugalug,

I hope you're all doing well.

It looks like I'll be needing a new employer by the end of August.  So if anyone knows of any openings in graphics design, communications, or advertising - I would appreciate the heads up.  I am willing to relocate.  In fact, one of the jobs I'm considering is in China - so I am really willing to relocate.  :)  (Resume / CV available upon request.)

On that note, I know many people on this list are very experienced in world travel - so any experiences, thoughts, snide remarks about moving to China (or overseas in general) would be welcome as well.

Happy *n*xing!  And be well.

Re: [Chugalug] Accepting Applications for my Next Employer

> On Jul 26, 2018, at 5:38 PM, Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It looks like I'll be needing a new employer by the end of August.  So if anyone knows of any openings in graphics design, communications, or advertising - I would appreciate the heads up.  I am willing to relocate.  In fact, one of the jobs I'm considering is in China - so I am really willing to relocate.  :)  (Resume / CV available upon request.)

In that world, I’d try to dive into “chadev” and “devanooga”. http://chadev.com/ and https://www.devanooga.com/
and see whats going on. More of those types of people/companies/interest.

I’ll keep an ear out for you as well.

Re: [Chugalug] Accepting Applications for my Next Employer

Chad Smith
CHADev?  :o

It's got my name all over it!  :D

Thanks!

- Chad W. Smith

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 8:59 PM Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jul 26, 2018, at 5:38 PM, Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It looks like I'll be needing a new employer by the end of August.  So if anyone knows of any openings in graphics design, communications, or advertising - I would appreciate the heads up.  I am willing to relocate.  In fact, one of the jobs I'm considering is in China - so I am really willing to relocate.  :)  (Resume / CV available upon request.)

In that world, I’d try to dive into “chadev” and “devanooga”. http://chadev.com/ and https://www.devanooga.com/
and see whats going on. More of those types of people/companies/interest.

I’ll keep an ear out for you as well.

Re: [Chugalug] Accepting Applications for my Next Employer

Stephen Kraus
Its pronounced 'Sha-dev'

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 10:40 AM Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
CHADev?  :o

It's got my name all over it!  :D

Thanks!

- Chad W. Smith

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 8:59 PM Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jul 26, 2018, at 5:38 PM, Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It looks like I'll be needing a new employer by the end of August.  So if anyone knows of any openings in graphics design, communications, or advertising - I would appreciate the heads up.  I am willing to relocate.  In fact, one of the jobs I'm considering is in China - so I am really willing to relocate.  :)  (Resume / CV available upon request.)

In that world, I’d try to dive into “chadev” and “devanooga”. http://chadev.com/ and https://www.devanooga.com/
and see whats going on. More of those types of people/companies/interest.

I’ll keep an ear out for you as well.

Re: [Chugalug] Accepting Applications for my Next Employer

Chad Smith
Could it be SHAYD-vee (shade- v)?

- Chad W. Smith