[Chugalug] Am I NATted? (NAT'd?)

Michael Scholten
Not sure how to tell if EPB has me NATed or not. My Untangle FW says the public IP is 100.64.96.82/20 however google's "what is my IP" reports 74.221.181.185.

Is that indicative of NAT situation or am I seeing something else?

Re: [Chugalug] Am I NATted? (NAT'd?)

JustinMcAfee
You just got Nat'd! Welcome to the club!

Justin McAfee, cipher6
PGP Public Key:
https://flowcrypt.com/pub/justinamcafee
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider *
* whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,       *
* foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. *

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

On Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:30 PM, Michael Scholten <[hidden email]> wrote:

Not sure how to tell if EPB has me NATed or not. My Untangle FW says the public IP is 100.64.96.82/20 however google's "what is my IP" reports 74.221.181.185.

Is that indicative of NAT situation or am I seeing something else?

Re: [Chugalug] Am I NATted? (NAT'd?)

John Dills
Sounds like NAT. Call or go to the support page and they can disable it for you.

On 9/29/2018 2:30 PM, Michael Scholten wrote:
> Not sure how to tell if EPB has me NATed or not. My Untangle FW says the
> public IP is 100.64.96.82/20 <http://100.64.96.82/20> however google's
> "what is my IP" reports 74.221.181.185.
>
> Is that indicative of NAT situation or am I seeing something else?

100.64.0.0/10

Yep.

Just call and ask them to remove you from the LSN/CGN, it is interfering
with your ability to VPN to work.

Regards,

-Dave