[Chugalug] Android ROMs

Robert Kelly III
So, what is everyone's favorite Android ROM these days?

Re: [Chugalug] Android ROMs

Lynn Dixon
Stock Android. Nexus devices really need no modifications in my opinion.

On Aug 3, 2017 10:02 PM, "Robert A. Kelly III" <[hidden email]> wrote:
So, what is everyone's favorite Android ROM these days?

Re: [Chugalug] Android ROMs

Michael Scholten
+1 on the stock Nexus (5x in my case)

Will admit that I have Nova Launcher as well for the fun of it but only for the past couple months.