[Chugalug] Android Tablets?

I am looking for an Android tablet. Wondering if anyone has seen any good ones? Any good Chinese ones? (Don't care if China spies on my kids playing angry birds, they already have all my data from the OPM breach.)

Anyone have one they don't want any more?

(or higher)
Android 5 (without dual booting useless, space wasting Windows)
32G
7in screen

Re: [Chugalug] Android Tablets?

Aaron welch
I have a few. Is it for you or a little one?

-AW

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 25, 2015, at 9:59 PM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am looking for an Android tablet. Wondering if anyone has seen any good ones? Any good Chinese ones? (Don't care if China spies on my kids playing angry birds, they already have all my data from the OPM breach.)
>
> Anyone have one they don't want any more?
>
> (or higher)
> Android 5 (without dual booting useless, space wasting Windows)
> 32G
> 7in screen

Re: [Chugalug] Android Tablets?

A little one. Most of the good Android edu apps cannot run on my surprisingly long lasting HP Touchpad (w/pre-MS CyanogenMod)

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Aaron Welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a few. Is it for you or a little one?

-AW

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 25, 2015, at 9:59 PM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am looking for an Android tablet. Wondering if anyone has seen any good ones? Any good Chinese ones? (Don't care if China spies on my kids playing angry birds, they already have all my data from the OPM breach.)
>
> Anyone have one they don't want any more?
>
> (or higher)
> Android 5 (without dual booting useless, space wasting Windows)
> 32G
> 7in screen

Re: [Chugalug] Android Tablets?

Aaron welch
I will check with the misses to see which one she can spare.

-AW

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2015, at 8:41 AM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:

A little one. Most of the good Android edu apps cannot run on my surprisingly long lasting HP Touchpad (w/pre-MS CyanogenMod)

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Aaron Welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a few. Is it for you or a little one?

-AW

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 25, 2015, at 9:59 PM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am looking for an Android tablet. Wondering if anyone has seen any good ones? Any good Chinese ones? (Don't care if China spies on my kids playing angry birds, they already have all my data from the OPM breach.)
>
> Anyone have one they don't want any more?
>
> (or higher)
> Android 5 (without dual booting useless, space wasting Windows)
> 32G
> 7in screen

Re: [Chugalug] Android Tablets?

John Dills
I was going to suggest the Android tablet but then realized it had a locked boot loader... Oh well.