[Chugalug] Anyone ever used Duplicati with Amazon Cloud Drive for large file backup?

[Chugalug] Anyone ever used Duplicati with Amazon Cloud Drive for large file backup?

Lynn Dixon
Hey all,
I have been tinkering around with Duplicati ( https://www.duplicati.com ) on my Fedora 25 laptop and it seems like a really good little backup tool.  It supports versioning and allows you to use Amazon Cloud Drive as a remote destination for backups, and also supports encryption.

I am about to pull the trigger and deploy it on my home server, which houses about 10 or 12 TB of data, many of that data being rather large files, over 7 GB in size.  The only downside, my home server is RHEL6  and Duplicati has some dependancies I'd rather not much around with for RHEL6.  I am very tempted to upgrade my home server to RHEL7 just to use Duplicati.

Have any of you guys used Duplicati to backup / restore large files with ACD as a destination?  How did it perform? Any weird problems?