[Chugalug] Anyone know of anyone trying to get rid of a half rack?

[Chugalug] Anyone know of anyone trying to get rid of a half rack?

William D. Roush

https://www.reddit.com/r/homelabsales/comments/8s9ars/wustn_server_rack_12u/

Someone in Chattanooga is looking for a 12U+ half-rack.

Re: [Chugalug] Anyone know of anyone trying to get rid of a half rack?

Aaron welch
I have a few.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On Jun 19, 2018, at 10:59 PM, William Roush <[hidden email]> wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/homelabsales/comments/8s9ars/wustn_server_rack_12u/

Someone in Chattanooga is looking for a 12U+ half-rack.

Re: [Chugalug] Anyone know of anyone trying to get rid of a half rack?

William D. Roush

Want me to pass along prices or do you want to hit up the reddit post?

Re: [Chugalug] Anyone know of anyone trying to get rid of a half rack?

William D. Roush

Tossed them a message, thanks!