[Chugalug] Available laptops?

David Rucker
Hello,

Does anyone have any descent laptops laying around they would want top part with?

I'm looking for something with a descent GPU for light gaming most intense game would probably be either star wars the old republic or world of Warcraft. It will also see some light programming and maybe a dual boot setup, so larger hard drive would be nice but not necessary as I can upgrade that later.

Thanks,
David R.

Re: [Chugalug] Available laptops?

Aaron welch
I have a Dell M4700 that needs a new home.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 5:21 PM David Rucker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone have any descent laptops laying around they would want top part with?

I'm looking for something with a descent GPU for light gaming most intense game would probably be either star wars the old republic or world of Warcraft. It will also see some light programming and maybe a dual boot setup, so larger hard drive would be nice but not necessary as I can upgrade that later.

Thanks,
David R.

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] Available laptops?

Rhetorical/Recursive question:      Can a descent laptop play Descent?

Re: [Chugalug] Available laptops?

Nick Smith
Nope.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 1:30 PM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
Rhetorical/Recursive question:      Can a descent laptop play Descent?

Re: [Chugalug] Available laptops?

Aaron welch
I have an M4700:

Intel i7 3.0Ghz Extreme
16GB
256GB SSD
NVidia Quadro K2000 2GB
One bad USB port
$350obo

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.