[Chugalug] BattleBots viewing party - This Friday 11th May.

[Chugalug] BattleBots viewing party - This Friday 11th May.

Lee Walker
Jason, our MakerSpace resident Bot builder, is in this weeks BattleBots.
We are having a viewing party at the MakerSpace. (Followed by a LAN party - Quake 3 Arena etc).
Sign up on Meetup so we know how many snacks and things we'll need.
6pm - 9pm. Or later, if the LAN party keeps going like it did last time.

https://www.meetup.com/ChattLab-Makerspace-Meetup/events/250532923/

bot.jpg

--
Lee Walker
Principal Engineer

Code Journeymen LLC
1028 Signal Mountain Road
Suite #103,
Chattanooga TN,
37405

Re: [Chugalug] BattleBots viewing party - This Friday 11th May.

JustinMcAfee
My wife and I would love to attend (we've actually already RSVP'd) but we have a 1 year old. Would she be welcome? If not I can reach out to one of our babysitters.

(Note: We try our best to involve her in grown-up things if the environment is appropriate as we want her to have the same love of Robots, MakerSpaces, Hacking together odds and ends, and generally being a KickAss STEM girl. However, we understand that some spaces aren't conducive to infants!)

Let us know!

Justin McAfee, cipher6
PGP Public Key:
https://flowcrypt.com/pub/justinamcafee
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider *
* whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,       *
* foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. *

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.