[Chugalug] Before I pull the trigger-Alt list interface for phones

[Chugalug] Before I pull the trigger-Alt list interface for phones

Rod-Lists
With http://chugalug.org/pipermail/chugalug/ and http://www.chugalug.org/ , is the any reason for yet another interface for the list for phone users?

Re: [Chugalug] Before I pull the trigger-Alt list interface for phones

Rod-Lists
I found something interesting, pygopherd has two interesting features.
1. It will serve content on port 70 or 80 depending what kind of client
connects to it.
2. It can read most mail formats and display it as a directory.

So as I asked below do we need yet another web interface for the list?

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 23:38:14 -0400, Rod-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> With http://chugalug.org/pipermail/chugalug/ and
> http://www.chugalug.org/ , is the any reason for yet another interface
> for the list for phone users?

Re: [Chugalug] Before I pull the trigger-Alt list interface for phones

James Nylen
Point #1 is probably better said as follows:

"pygopherd will serve HTML on port 80 and gopher on port 70."  (Web browsers will connect to port 80 by default, and gopher clients will connect to port 70 by default.  The program needs to be listening on both ports in order for this to work.)

By the way, I'm satisfied with the email interface to the list.