[Chugalug] BsidesCha

Mike Harrison-4
http://www.bsidescha.com/  is in organizational infancy.

Was discussed at the DC423 (http://dc423.org) meeting last night

Kevin Riggs is one of the cheerleaders/ringleaders/minions, and working on the site. In a week or so they will be looking for presenters, and there will be a “submit talk”. So.. if you have something relevant to present, or just want to help make this happen keep an eye on the site and stay in touch.  Goal is 75 to 200 of the right people on March 24th 2018. Some “notable” hacker/infosec types from near and afar will be presenting and  making things happen.

Just wanted to leak this to Chugalug ASAP as I know this will be relevant to many of you. You may now proceed with both ridicule and constructive commentary —Mike-

Re: [Chugalug] BsidesCha

I am always down to do a non-techie tech talk. I miss all of the fun of devChatt.

-Aaron

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://www.bsidescha.com/  is in organizational infancy.

Was discussed at the DC423 (http://dc423.org) meeting last night

Kevin Riggs is one of the cheerleaders/ringleaders/minions, and working on the site. In a week or so they will be looking for presenters, and there will be a “submit talk”. So.. if you have something relevant to present, or just want to help make this happen keep an eye on the site and stay in touch.  Goal is 75 to 200 of the right people on March 24th 2018. Some “notable” hacker/infosec types from near and afar will be presenting and  making things happen.

Just wanted to leak this to Chugalug ASAP as I know this will be relevant to many of you. You may now proceed with both ridicule and constructive commentary —Mike-

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] BsidesCha

Andy Burnett
Hey, just FYI, tickets for BSides Chattanooga went on sale today...  Looks
like it's shaping up to be a good event!

http://www.bsidescha.com/schedule/ <http://www.bsidescha.com/schedule/>

--
Sent from: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/

Re: [Chugalug] BsidesCha

Mike Harrison-4

I should have checked Chugalug first. I saw this elsewhere and just posted.
Sorry for the duplication.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, just FYI, tickets for BSides Chattanooga went on sale today... Looks like it's shaping up to be a good event! http://www.bsidescha.com/schedule/ <http://www.bsidescha.com/schedule/> -- Sent from: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/ _______________________________________________ Chugalug mailing list [hidden email] http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug