[Chugalug] [CHUGALUG][OT] Short Term Contract Work

[Chugalug] [CHUGALUG][OT] Short Term Contract Work

I have found myself in between jobs currently and have some time to do some short term contract work. If you need help to complete a project by the end of the year or just want a kickstart for the new year, feel free to shoot me an email!

Fastest on JS/CSS/HTML, PHP, & Clojure, but can handle just about anything (except Mac and Windows only stuff like C# or iOS)

Wil

Re: [Chugalug] [CHUGALUG][OT] Short Term Contract Work

Aaron welch
What is your per hour rate? I may be able to help out some.

-AW

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 8, 2016, at 1:36 PM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have found myself in between jobs currently and have some time to do some short term contract work. If you need help to complete a project by the end of the year or just want a kickstart for the new year, feel free to shoot me an email!
>
> Fastest on JS/CSS/HTML, PHP, & Clojure, but can handle just about anything (except Mac and Windows only stuff like C# or iOS)
>
> Wil

Re: [Chugalug] [CHUGALUG][OT] Short Term Contract Work

Depends on the size of the project. Shorter (<2 days) projects are ~$75 hour. Longer are less, and more project based.

Wil