[Chugalug] Calling Ed King; you need this.

[Chugalug] Calling Ed King; you need this.

Phil Sieg
Phil Sieg
Founder
ring-u llc
Phone: 423.567.4888
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

Re: [Chugalug] Calling Ed King; you need this.

Ed King-2
thanks Phil...   but when I click the link, it takes me to a general page with lots of electronics...   I assume that means someone has already snagged item 637096207100284.    what was it?

wes

Re: [Chugalug] Calling Ed King; you need this.

wes
https://i.imgur.com/QMOgkJl.png

"Working kaypro ii"

-wes

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 6:53 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks Phil...   but when I click the link, it takes me to a general page with lots of electronics...   I assume that means someone has already snagged item 637096207100284.    what was it?

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

Re: [Chugalug] Calling Ed King; you need this.

Ed King-2
dang...  I woulda jumped all over that had I seen it sooner

on the other hand I enjoy being the only human being without a facebook account ;-)

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 6:53 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks Phil...   but when I click the link, it takes me to a general page with lots of electronics...   I assume that means someone has already snagged item 637096207100284.    what was it?

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

Re: [Chugalug] Calling Ed King; you need this.

DaWorm
It was a Kaypro, think it was a IV, for $75.  I had saw it as well, but have two already (unless I gave them to you).

Jeff