[Chugalug] Cha. Tech Council at EPB re IoT

[Chugalug] Cha. Tech Council at EPB re IoT

Mike Harrison-4

As we play a lot with “IoT” aka Internet of Insecure Things.

Thought I’d re-pimp this to Chugalug.

https://chatechcouncil.org/event/iot-local-use-cases-february-connect-event/

In February’s discussion, we will investigate IoT local use cases. This event is made possible by Hitachi Vantara. How are public utilities, city governments, and local businesses leveraging this interconnectedness? Join us for breakfast (8 – 9:30 am) on February 21st at the EPB 7th Floor Community Room. All attendees must pre-register for this event!
Confirmed panellists:
Brent Messer – CIO @ City of Chattanooga
Ryan Keel – Assistant VP, Electric System @ EPB
Foster McDonald – CEO @ The Cold Box