[Chugalug] Changing Email Addresses

Jonathan Calloway
Hello!

I would like to change my email access on CHUGALUG.  What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks!

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Changing Email Addresses

Ed King-2

> I would like to change my email access on CHUGALUG.  What is the easiest way to do this?

To unsubscribe from this service you must first purchase a Craft-O-Matic Adjustable Subscription Cancellation Unit. The unit can be obtained from most hardware stores and dental clinics. Be sure to obtain the proper permits to operate the unit from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the Food and Drug Administration in Washington D.C. USA.

Be sure to carefully unpack the kit and place each component in its accompanying mesh safety bag. Mount the Pershing DF4 mesinator on top of the perforated Gerring Mach 77 refibulator and attach them using the eight-millimeter torque fork. Be sure that the refibulator is mounted at a 66 degree angle and properly dispersed so that it is flush with the curved section of the Pyrex thistle tube.

Place the four sections of the triangular separation gear into the posture cylinder and lock them into place using the band aid adhesive strip. Insert the wiggling pin into the wobbling hole, making sure that it is seated correctly. Place the D cell battery and the eleven 9 volt batteries in the power chamber.

The device should be calibrated before operation using the optional digital corkscrew accessory pack prior to operation.

Insert the digital corkscrew through the electronic combustion service chamber using caution not to touch the reinforced tungsten igniter control module and quickly turn the inverter drive to 28.6 degrees.

Turn the Craft-O-Matic Adjustable Subscription Cancellation Unit upside down and hit the bottom plate with a 48-ounce ball-peen hammer while shaking the unit vigorously.

Force open the door to the incineration valve compartment and set the pressure gauge to 719 psi. Close the door and seal it shut with duct tape.

The unit should now be properly calibrated and ready to use. Before activating the Craft-O-Matic Adjustable Subscription Cancellation Unit, you must first elevate it to a height of 229 feet above sea level to insure that the unit receives the proper oxygen level and barometric pressure.

Point the aerial to 17 degrees north by northeast to within the parameters of the Telstar GS-2 weather satellite and apply pressure to the wing shaft on the southern most section of the modular accelerator. Using the special ratchet adapter supplied with the unit, rotate the heater core to the "on" position. The "on" position has been obtained when the green light begins to flash, signifying that the red light is about to go off.

Once the red light is off, flip the toggle switch labeled "ON/OFF" to the "ON" position and count to 47 before logging on to the system. Logon using your username and password and wait for the prompt.

Once prompted you must check the box with the appropriate action you wish to take and then press the pressure release button and turn off the compressor while turning the hand crank at 231 meters per minute. Next, press control, alt, delete, caps lock, shift, number lock, escape and tab simultaneously.

Press enter. You will have one second to complete the procedure. If you fail to respond in the time limit allowed, simply purchase a new Craft-O-Matic Adjustable Subscription Cancellation Unit and start from the beginning.

Please remember that this is the only way we will accept for you to unsubscribe from this service.

We have made every attempt to simplify the procedure for your convenience. Failure to comply with the unsubscribe policy will result in immediate termination of your subscription so please follow the above directions closely.

Re: [Chugalug] Changing Email Addresses

Andy Burnett
Also, please don't forget to disable any location services you may have
enabled on your phone or tablet.  An interfering GPS signal will cause
calibration issues.  It's a common mistake.

--
Sent from: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/

Re: [Chugalug] Changing Email Addresses

Jonathan Calloway
Actually I don’t want to leave the list, I just want to make a change.... really, that’s all....

Sent from my iPhone

wes

Re: [Chugalug] Changing Email Addresses

wes
Ok, you've suffered enough.

At the bottom of each email is a little section that tells you where to look for list information. Including this link:

Scroll down to "Chugalug Subscribers" and put your email address into the very last box. click "unsubscribe or edit options".

You should be able to follow the prompts from there to get it done. Let me know if not and I will walk you through the rest of the process.

-wes

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 6:18 PM, Jonathan Calloway <[hidden email]> wrote:
Actually I don’t want to leave the list, I just want to make a change.... really, that’s all....

Do It Yourself:

You may have to set/recover(remind) a password.

Step 1:   Subscribe or Un-Subscribe.
Step 2:   Do the other that you did not do in Step 1

Do It By Proxy:

Step1:  E-Mail Me both email addresses.