[Chugalug] Chatech invited Chugalug: Making the move to the cloud - at the Edney at 4:30

[Chugalug] Chatech invited Chugalug: Making the move to the cloud - at the Edney at 4:30

Mike Harrison-4

Hey Chugalug,
As I was sneaking out of the building today, Carla from the Tech Council reminded me about a meeting today at 4:30 and asked if I had invited or would invite Chugalug. Some of you may remember her, she popped in at the last meeting for a minute or her way to Thai food.
And I think by the rules, this may make her President of Chugalug for the month. At least by proxy.

Uh.. talk about last minute invites. I'm a little late:

Ya'll are invited, nay implored to add to the crowd and conversation.
THIS AFTERNOON AT 4:30 AT THE EDNEY!!

MAKING THE MOVE TO THE CLOUD – SHOULD YOU DO IT?
Thursday, September 21, 2017
4:30 pm until 6:00 pm
The Edney
1100 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN
Hors d’oeuvres and Cash Bar
How much do you move? What do you Move? What are the benefits, issues? Do you do full cloud conversions, hybrid models, etc. Join us as a panel of Cloud/SaaS experts discuss the Cloud!

Thursday, September 21, 2017
4:30 pm until 6:00 pm
The Edney
1100 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN
Hors d’oeuvres and Cash Bar
How much do you move? What do you Move? What are the benefits, issues? Do you do full cloud conversions, hybrid models, etc. Join us as a panel of Cloud/SaaS experts discuss the Cloud!

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures