[Chugalug] Chugalug Meeting tomorrow/Wednesday Night 6pm until ??

[Chugalug] Chugalug Meeting tomorrow/Wednesday Night 6pm until ??

Mike Harrison-4

I have elected myself as President Supreme Pro Tempore of Chugalug until the inevitable glorious impeachment at the end of the meeting.

Our meeting may also share the same space and time as the DC423 (security) meeting whose picked Heaven and Ale for their meeting. Might be a good mix. Lots of interest overlap.

Agenda:
  5 minutes topical rants of the attendees. (I’ll start with one on Asterisk)
  Tour of Chatt*Lab MakerSpace
  Impeachment proceedings and Beverage Consumption at Heaven and Ale (or Big Chill.. or.. )

When:
  Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 6-pm EST until…

Where:
  BDC, front door or side door close to where the white Tacoma with Star Wars stickers is parked.
  Park at the BDC parking lot or next to Heaven and Ale.
  100 Cherokee Blvd, Chattanooga TN 37405

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug Meeting tomorrow/Wednesday Night 6pm until ??

Jonathan Calloway
I want to come, but won’t be able to make it ‘till after 8.  Ya’ll let me know if the watering hole changes.

<JC>

> On Aug 29, 2017, at 5:13 PM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I have elected myself as President Supreme Pro Tempore of Chugalug until the inevitable glorious impeachment at the end of the meeting.
>
> Our meeting may also share the same space and time as the DC423 (security) meeting whose picked Heaven and Ale for their meeting. Might be a good mix. Lots of interest overlap.
>
> Agenda:
>  5 minutes topical rants of the attendees. (I’ll start with one on Asterisk)
>  Tour of Chatt*Lab MakerSpace
>  Impeachment proceedings and Beverage Consumption at Heaven and Ale (or Big Chill.. or.. )
>
> When:
>  Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 6-pm EST until…
>
> Where:
>  BDC, front door or side door close to where the white Tacoma with Star Wars stickers is parked.
>  Park at the BDC parking lot or next to Heaven and Ale.
>  100 Cherokee Blvd, Chattanooga TN 37405

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug Meeting tomorrow/Wednesday Night 6pm until ??

Stephen Kraus
Door doesnt appear to be open. Can see the Chatt Lab door