[Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

[Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

Mike Harrison-4
And while I’m posting:  I’ve spent the last few months under some rocks.. deep under the Linux/Asterisk/VoIP jumble of cracked broken rocks and obscure twisted passages full of mis-information. It’s time to poke my head up and be sociable:  I’m thinking August 30th would be a good night for a Chugalug meeting at 6pm. A “meeting" the BDC (100 Cherokee Blvd) in the “founders lounge" with a quick tour of Chattanooga*Lab makerspace, stumbling towards "Heaven and Ale” afterwards.

Unless there are any serious objections… I hereby set that date and time as an official Chugalug meeting, and in doing so, elect myself as President Supreme Pro Tempore until the inevitable glorious impeachment at the end of the meeting.

Agenda:
5 minutes topical rants of the attendees. (I’ll start with one on Asterisk)
Tour of Chatt*Lab
Impeachment proceedings and Beverage Consumption at Heaven and Ale (or Big Chill.. or.. )

When:
August 30th 2017, 6-pm EST until…

Where:
BDC, front door
100 Cherokee Blvd, Chattanooga TN 37405

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

Jonathan Calloway
I'm game.  You actually beat me to it!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 11:56 AM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> And while I’m posting:  I’ve spent the last few months under some rocks.. deep under the Linux/Asterisk/VoIP jumble of cracked broken rocks and obscure twisted passages full of mis-information. It’s time to poke my head up and be sociable:  I’m thinking August 30th would be a good night for a Chugalug meeting at 6pm. A “meeting" the BDC (100 Cherokee Blvd) in the “founders lounge" with a quick tour of Chattanooga*Lab makerspace, stumbling towards "Heaven and Ale” afterwards.
>
> Unless there are any serious objections… I hereby set that date and time as an official Chugalug meeting, and in doing so, elect myself as President Supreme Pro Tempore until the inevitable glorious impeachment at the end of the meeting.
>
> Agenda:
> 5 minutes topical rants of the attendees. (I’ll start with one on Asterisk)
> Tour of Chatt*Lab
> Impeachment proceedings and Beverage Consumption at Heaven and Ale (or Big Chill.. or.. )
>
> When:
> August 30th 2017, 6-pm EST until…
>
> Where:
> BDC, front door
> 100 Cherokee Blvd, Chattanooga TN 37405

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

Stephen Kraus
Its on the calendar!

On Aug 9, 2017 12:45 PM, "Jonathan Calloway" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm game.  You actually beat me to it!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 11:56 AM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> And while I’m posting:  I’ve spent the last few months under some rocks.. deep under the Linux/Asterisk/VoIP jumble of cracked broken rocks and obscure twisted passages full of mis-information. It’s time to poke my head up and be sociable:  I’m thinking August 30th would be a good night for a Chugalug meeting at 6pm. A “meeting" the BDC (100 Cherokee Blvd) in the “founders lounge" with a quick tour of Chattanooga*Lab makerspace, stumbling towards "Heaven and Ale” afterwards.
>
> Unless there are any serious objections… I hereby set that date and time as an official Chugalug meeting, and in doing so, elect myself as President Supreme Pro Tempore until the inevitable glorious impeachment at the end of the meeting.
>
> Agenda:
> 5 minutes topical rants of the attendees. (I’ll start with one on Asterisk)
> Tour of Chatt*Lab
> Impeachment proceedings and Beverage Consumption at Heaven and Ale (or Big Chill.. or.. )
>
> When:
> August 30th 2017, 6-pm EST until…
>
> Where:
> BDC, front door
> 100 Cherokee Blvd, Chattanooga TN 37405

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

Andy Burnett
I'll come!  Never miss a chance to take part in a good 'ol fashioned impeachment!

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

Mike Harrison-4

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 1:20 PM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'll come!  Never miss a chance to take part in a good 'ol fashioned
> impeachment!

I’ve been impeached before.. ;)

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

Michael Scholten
Should be able to make this.

Any preferred modes of address, Mike? Mr. President? Your Highness? Hey you? Root?

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:29 PM Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 1:20 PM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'll come!  Never miss a chance to take part in a good 'ol fashioned
> impeachment!

I’ve been impeached before.. ;)

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

Stephen Kraus
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Michael Scholten <[hidden email]> wrote:
Should be able to make this.

Any preferred modes of address, Mike? Mr. President? Your Highness? Hey you? Root?

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:29 PM Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 1:20 PM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'll come!  Never miss a chance to take part in a good 'ol fashioned
> impeachment!

I’ve been impeached before.. ;)

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

Adam Jimerson
Would the laser cutters be open for use during this event?  Chugalug meeting + high power laser + beer afterwards (got to be some what responsible and all :P ) = ???

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 7:27 AM Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Michael Scholten <[hidden email]> wrote:
Should be able to make this.

Any preferred modes of address, Mike? Mr. President? Your Highness? Hey you? Root?

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:29 PM Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 1:20 PM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'll come!  Never miss a chance to take part in a good 'ol fashioned
> impeachment!

I’ve been impeached before.. ;)

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalug at BDC/Chatt*Lab and Heaven and Ale August 30th at 6pm until .....

Andy Burnett
Had a great time last night, everyone!  Mike, you were a good president.
Hated to see you behead...impeached like that.

--
Sent from: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/