[Chugalug] Chugalunch: Thursday, 11:30am until ?? at Beas

[Chugalug] Chugalunch: Thursday, 11:30am until ?? at Beas

Mike Harrison-4

Gary, I and families had an informal Chugalunch Sunday at Bea's. It was
yummy.

Dusty (one of the Bea's family) is also a Linux nut, and said: "We got
Ribs, Chicken and BBQ on Thursday".

So, it's like this: I'll be there Thursday the 28th at 11:30am sharp.
We'll (royal we, or whoever else is there with me) will get a table and
keep a seat open for you.  It's family style, they bring the food to the
the table. You can sit down and get to eating immediately.

Ya'll are invited to join us. If you've never been, you need to try "the
best fried chicken in the universe".  Come hungry. Talk Geek in between
bites.

   Where: 4500 Dodds Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37407
   When:  Thursday June 28th from 11:30 until ???

More info:  http://www.eatatbeas.com/

--
--Mike--
geeklabs.com

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch: Thursday, 11:30am until ?? at Beas

DaWorm
I'm going to try to be there, even though I'm not supposed to eat fried foods or pork anymore.

Jeff.

P.S. If nominated, I will not run.  If elected, I will not serve.