[Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

[Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

Michael Harrison
Folks, I need help. I want a River Street Deli Italian Roast Beef Sandwich really badly.
Something seems to happen every Wednesday, the day of the week they make them.

So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday, September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big table, with the hope that some of you show up.

Come join me. Lets talk Geek, Linux and Food,    --Mike--

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

Aaron welch
I will be there in spirit.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Michael Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

Folks, I need help. I want a River Street Deli Italian Roast Beef Sandwich really badly.
Something seems to happen every Wednesday, the day of the week they make them.

So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday, September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big table, with the hope that some of you show up.

Come join me. Lets talk Geek, Linux and Food,    --Mike--

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

Dave Brockman
I'll be there, possibly a few minutes late, I have a 10:30 with the vet
and our newest addition.  (Dublin, German Shepherd/Black Lab mix, 11
weeks old).

Cheers,

-Dave

On 8/30/2019 7:39 AM, Stephen Kraus wrote:

> I will be in attendance.
>
> Stephen
>
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 12:49 AM Aaron welch <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     I will be there in spirit.
>
>     -Aaron
>
>     This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or
>     spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect
>     is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.
>
>     On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Michael Harrison
>
>>     Folks, I need help. I want a River Street Deli Italian Roast Beef
>>     Sandwich really badly.
>>     Something seems to happen every Wednesday, the day of the week
>>     they make them.
>>
>>     So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday,
>>     September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big
>>     table, with the hope that some of you show up.
>>
>>     Come join me. Lets talk Geek, Linux and Food,    --Mike--
>>

>>     http://riverstreet-deli.com/

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

Adam Jimerson
Assuming nothing crazy comes up I up for some River Street Deli.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 11:23 PM Dave Brockman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'll be there, possibly a few minutes late, I have a 10:30 with the vet
> and our newest addition.  (Dublin, German Shepherd/Black Lab mix, 11
> weeks old).
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Dave
>
> On 8/30/2019 7:39 AM, Stephen Kraus wrote:
> > I will be in attendance.
> >
> > Stephen
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 12:49 AM Aaron welch <[hidden email]
> > <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> >
> >     I will be there in spirit.
> >
> >     -Aaron
> >
> >     This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or
> >     spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect
> >     is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.
> >
> >     On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Michael Harrison
> >     <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> >
> >>     Folks, I need help. I want a River Street Deli Italian Roast Beef
> >>     Sandwich really badly.
> >>     Something seems to happen every Wednesday, the day of the week
> >>     they make them.
> >>
> >>     So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday,
> >>     September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big
> >>     table, with the hope that some of you show up.
> >>
> >>     Come join me. Lets talk Geek, Linux and Food,    --Mike--
> >>

> >>     http://riverstreet-deli.com/

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

Allan
  On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Michael Harrison

> So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday,
> September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big
> table, with the hope that some of you show up.

I am planning to be there also.  Great idea.

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

Ed King-2
I was wondering why Chugalug was sofa king quiet lately.    Because all my Chugalug messages have been going to my junk folder.  Doh!   I just now saw this thread (and the thread about ssh problems).

oh well maybe next time

 <[hidden email] <[hidden email]>> wrote:

> So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday,
> September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big
> table, with the hope that some of you show up.

I am planning to be there also.  Great idea.

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

Michael Harrison
We actually talked about you... wondered if you were mad at us or even "alive".

We (me, Brockman, Kraus) are making plans for a Chugalug evening event.. with parking for a Chevy Nova.

--Mike--

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 10:56 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was wondering why Chugalug was sofa king quiet lately.    Because all my Chugalug messages have been going to my junk folder.  Doh!   I just now saw this thread (and the thread about ssh problems).

oh well maybe next time

  On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Michael Harrison
 <[hidden email] <[hidden email]>> wrote:

> So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday,
> September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big
> table, with the hope that some of you show up.

I am planning to be there also.  Great idea.

  On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Michael Harrison
 <[hidden email] <[hidden email]>> wrote:

> So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday,
> September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big
> table, with the hope that some of you show up.

I am planning to be there also.  Great idea.

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

Ed King-2
which collection?   computer, nova, or bone?

  On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Michael Harrison
 <[hidden email] <[hidden email]>> wrote:

> So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday,
> September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big
> table, with the hope that some of you show up.

I am planning to be there also.  Great idea.

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

Stephen Kraus
Well, obviously bone and computers, gotta feed the ancients something. Can't feed them a Chevy Nova.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 2:44 PM Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:
which collection?   computer, nova, or bone?

  On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Michael Harrison
 <[hidden email] <[hidden email]>> wrote:

> So I'm making a commitment, in advance to be there next Wednesday,
> September 4th. at 11:30am. I'll hopefully get dibs on the big
> table, with the hope that some of you show up.

I am planning to be there also.  Great idea.

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch at River Street Deli, Wednesday

I've been feeling like doggie doo lately but I'm feeling better now.   Almost feeling good enough to socialize!

perhaps I can "demo" my new toy (just got it today) at a future Chugalunch...

I could have saved money by buying an ESP8266 kit from Sparkfun...    but I was sick and not thinking straight 😉