[Chugalug] Cisco Lab

Aaron welch
I have a massive Cisco Lab that needs a new home or to be sold on eBay. There is at least 10 routers, 6 switches, fiber channel switches, WIC cards, cables, and more. Looking to get at least $200 out of it. Pretty sure the PVDM voice modules alone are worth that. My issue is that I have nowhere to store it and I have to move it today or tomorrow.

Re: [Chugalug] Cisco Lab

Dave Brockman
On 5/14/2017 5:57 PM, Aaron Welch wrote:
> I have a massive Cisco Lab that needs a new home or to be sold on
> eBay. There is at least 10 routers, 6 switches, fiber channel
> switches, WIC cards, cables, and more. Looking to get at least $200
> out of it. Pretty sure the PVDM voice modules alone are worth that.
> My issue is that I have nowhere to store it and I have to move it
> today or tomorrow.
>
> -Aaron

Do you have a list?

Re: [Chugalug] Cisco Lab

Jared Kerr
I'd be interested to see a list as well. Been looking for some cheap Cisco gear to play with. Thanks for sharing!

On May 14, 2017 9:52 PM, "Dave Brockman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 5/14/2017 5:57 PM, Aaron Welch wrote:
> I have a massive Cisco Lab that needs a new home or to be sold on
> eBay. There is at least 10 routers, 6 switches, fiber channel
> switches, WIC cards, cables, and more. Looking to get at least $200
> out of it. Pretty sure the PVDM voice modules alone are worth that.
> My issue is that I have nowhere to store it and I have to move it
> today or tomorrow.
>
> -Aaron

Do you have a list?

Re: [Chugalug] Cisco Lab

Carlos Q. McGhee
Do you still have that lab?

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Jared Kerr <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd be interested to see a list as well. Been looking for some cheap Cisco gear to play with. Thanks for sharing!

On May 14, 2017 9:52 PM, "Dave Brockman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 5/14/2017 5:57 PM, Aaron Welch wrote:
> I have a massive Cisco Lab that needs a new home or to be sold on
> eBay. There is at least 10 routers, 6 switches, fiber channel
> switches, WIC cards, cables, and more. Looking to get at least $200
> out of it. Pretty sure the PVDM voice modules alone are worth that.
> My issue is that I have nowhere to store it and I have to move it
> today or tomorrow.
>
> -Aaron

Do you have a list?

Re: [Chugalug] Cisco Lab

Aaron welch
No, but I can get another one.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2017, at 5:58 PM, Carlos Q. McGhee <[hidden email]> wrote:

Do you still have that lab?

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Jared Kerr <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd be interested to see a list as well. Been looking for some cheap Cisco gear to play with. Thanks for sharing!

On May 14, 2017 9:52 PM, "Dave Brockman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 5/14/2017 5:57 PM, Aaron Welch wrote:
> I have a massive Cisco Lab that needs a new home or to be sold on
> eBay. There is at least 10 routers, 6 switches, fiber channel
> switches, WIC cards, cables, and more. Looking to get at least $200
> out of it. Pretty sure the PVDM voice modules alone are worth that.
> My issue is that I have nowhere to store it and I have to move it
> today or tomorrow.
>
> -Aaron

Do you have a list?

Re: [Chugalug] Cisco Lab

Carlos Q. McGhee
that would be cool, I need whatever it takes to pass the 200-125. I am taking Routing and Switching this coming semester and I want some physical equipment to use this summer so i can be ahead of the game.

Thanks let me know how much and we can go from there.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Aaron Welch <[hidden email]> wrote:
No, but I can get another one.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2017, at 5:58 PM, Carlos Q. McGhee <[hidden email]> wrote:

Do you still have that lab?

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Jared Kerr <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd be interested to see a list as well. Been looking for some cheap Cisco gear to play with. Thanks for sharing!

On May 14, 2017 9:52 PM, "Dave Brockman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 5/14/2017 5:57 PM, Aaron Welch wrote:
> I have a massive Cisco Lab that needs a new home or to be sold on
> eBay. There is at least 10 routers, 6 switches, fiber channel
> switches, WIC cards, cables, and more. Looking to get at least $200
> out of it. Pretty sure the PVDM voice modules alone are worth that.
> My issue is that I have nowhere to store it and I have to move it
> today or tomorrow.
>
> -Aaron

Do you have a list?