[Chugalug] CompTIA offers Linux+ Cert Open Beta for $50

[Chugalug] CompTIA offers Linux+ Cert Open Beta for $50

JustinMcAfee

"Among the notable changes, test takers must pass only one exam to become CompTIA Linux+ certified. The current version requires individuals to pass two separate exams.

The beta exam (XK1-004) also includes performance-based questions and hands-on simulations that reflect real-world scenarios that IT professionals encounter when working with Linux in an enterprise environment. "

Link to $50 Registration/New Objectives: https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/linux

Justin McAfee, cipher6
PGP Public Key:
https://flowcrypt.com/pub/justinamcafee
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider *
* whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,       *
* foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. *

Re: [Chugalug] CompTIA offers Linux+ Cert Open Beta for $50

David White-2
I'm actually toying around taking this. Anyone else?
That said, I'm honestly not sure if it would improve my resume at all, seeing that I've worked with Linux in a professional environment for over 9 years now...

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 3:49 PM JustinMcAfee <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I'm taking it. Have been using linux for 15 years unprofessionally. Trying to change that.

-JM

Sent from ProtonMail mobile