[Chugalug] DDR1 RAM needed MorphOS

So I am attempting to resurrect an older setup that supports MorphOS (http://www.morphos-team.net/). Trying to get an Amiga style OS running on something, as I haven't ever had a chance to play around with that one yet.

So anyone have any extra sticks of PC-3200 DDR SDRAM hanging around?

I work in The Edney downtown.

Thanks!

Re: [Chugalug] DDR1 RAM needed MorphOS

Phil Sieg
I prolly have some.  Gotta go up in the storage loft to look for it.  Will try and look in the morning.

Phil Sieg
Founder
ring-u llc
Phone: 423.567.4888
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011
On May 16, 2018, at 8:41 PM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
So I am attempting to resurrect an older setup that supports MorphOS (http://www.morphos-team.net/). Trying to get an Amiga style OS running on something, as I haven't ever had a chance to play around with that one yet.

So anyone have any extra sticks of PC-3200 DDR SDRAM hanging around?

I work in The Edney downtown.

Thanks!

Re: [Chugalug] DDR1 RAM needed MorphOS

Benjamin Stewart
I'm pretty sure one of my old machines used pc3200. I'll check tonight.

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 12:09 PM, Phil Sieg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well I have pc2700 and pc4200.

Sorry

Phil Sieg
Founder
ring-u llc
Phone: 423.567.4888
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011
On May 16, 2018, at 8:41 PM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
So I am attempting to resurrect an older setup that supports MorphOS (http://www.morphos-team.net/). Trying to get an Amiga style OS running on something, as I haven't ever had a chance to play around with that one yet.

So anyone have any extra sticks of PC-3200 DDR SDRAM hanging around?

I work in The Edney downtown.

Thanks!

                              Benjamin Stewart

                               <o(((><
                               ><)))o>

Re: [Chugalug] DDR1 RAM needed MorphOS

Bret McHone
I have two 512MB sticks of PC3200  but I'm in Knoxville. Would be a heck of a drive for a couple sticks of ram.

I have a bunch of 1GB PC2-3200...

On Thu, May 17, 2018, 12:51 PM Benjamin Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm pretty sure one of my old machines used pc3200. I'll check tonight.

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 12:09 PM, Phil Sieg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well I have pc2700 and pc4200.

Sorry

Phil Sieg
Founder
ring-u llc
Phone: 423.567.4888
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011
On May 16, 2018, at 8:41 PM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
So I am attempting to resurrect an older setup that supports MorphOS (http://www.morphos-team.net/). Trying to get an Amiga style OS running on something, as I haven't ever had a chance to play around with that one yet.

So anyone have any extra sticks of PC-3200 DDR SDRAM hanging around?

I work in The Edney downtown.

Thanks!

                              Benjamin Stewart

                               <o(((><
                               ><)))o>

Re: [Chugalug] DDR1 RAM needed MorphOS

Alex Smith (K4RNT)
​I wish I had more of a setup, I'd show off my Amiga 1000, but it's in storage now, still in the original box.​ I need an upscaler and more software for it.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 1:57 PM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks to all the digging in old piles folks did. It looks like I have some that will work.

Perhaps once I have it running we should setup a meeting for showing off some setups?

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 8:41 PM, Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
So I am attempting to resurrect an older setup that supports MorphOS (http://www.morphos-team.net/). Trying to get an Amiga style OS running on something, as I haven't ever had a chance to play around with that one yet.

So anyone have any extra sticks of PC-3200 DDR SDRAM hanging around?

I work in The Edney downtown.

Thanks!

Re: [Chugalug] DDR1 RAM needed MorphOS

Jason Brown
Hey Will,  are you still looking?

I'm sure I have some around here and if so I will go digging.

--Jason

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 11:31 PM, Alex Smith (K4RNT) <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Wil,  I predict our MorphOS setups will look the same...  on the outside :)