[Chugalug] Data wiring installers

russell c
Do you all have any recommendations for data wiring installers for an office remodel. We are putting in 44 cubes/desks and I’m getting quotes for Cat6 cables to be installed.

Thanks,

Russell

Re: [Chugalug] Data wiring installers

JustinMcAfee
I own a small msp-ish and home install business that operates in Dunlap/Soddy/Pikeville usually. This might be something I could facilitate as we're looking to move in to offering more of this type of work. Could you give more specifics and I'd advise if its something we're proficient in and willing to quote?

Even if you're not interested in using some one with less experience in the field, I'd love to see the specs anyway to know if there is anything that is expected of us that we don't have experience in.

Thanks for your time,

Justin, Owner
McAfee Media Solutions

Sent from ProtonMail mobile