[Chugalug] Essential Phone

Donna Appleget-2
If anyone gets an essential phone, please tell me what you think about it.  I am very curious.

Thanks:)

Donna

Re: [Chugalug] Essential Phone

JustinMcAfee
My wife and I are considering the Essentials or the BlackPhone.
If those don't work out, I'll find something I can root Copperhead OS to next.

Justin McAfee, cipher6
PGP Public Key:
https://flowcrypt.com/pub/justinamcafee
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider *
* whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,       *
* foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. *

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.