[Chugalug] Ethernet cable

John Aldrich-3

Anypne got about 50' of Etgernet csble I can have free or low cost? Got a guest staying with me and yhe Wi-Fi isnt that strong. I'd like to be sble to run a network cable from my Gigabit switch to her bedroom through the crawlspace. I'd prefer not to pay retail.  I have crimps and a crimper so I can put ends on, if need be.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [Chugalug] Ethernet cable

David White-2
I have a spool of Cat5e that isn't doing anything (although I'm getting ready to put in some drops to my house including security cameras).

I could likely sell you 50ft cheap, but I'm out of town until Saturday.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 1:14 AM John Aldrich <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anypne got about 50' of Etgernet csble I can have free or low cost? Got a guest staying with me and yhe Wi-Fi isnt that strong. I'd like to be sble to run a network cable from my Gigabit switch to her bedroom through the crawlspace. I'd prefer not to pay retail.  I have crimps and a crimper so I can put ends on, if need be.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [Chugalug] Ethernet cable

I'm pretty sure there is at least one spool of purple CAT5E in the
basement that I will never use.  You have to pick it up in Red Bank, though.

-Dave