[Chugalug] For Sale

russell c
For Sale

1 - Apple Xserve (Model Xserve3,1): 2.26GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 12GB DDR3 ECC RAM, 3 1TB SATA HD (currently configured as RAID 1 with hot spare), MacOS X 10.10 Yosemite, 2 port Fibre Channel card, rack rails.
https://everymac.com/systems/apple/xserve/specs/xserve-intel-nehalem-xeon-2.26-2009-quad-specs.html

1 - Apple Xserve Drive Module: 1TB, brand new, still in the box, never been opened.

4 - Apple Xserve RAIDs, each one can hold 14 HDs but the HDs are not included, all the drive sleds are included as well as a spare power supply and spare Fibre Channel module. The Xserve RAID (SFP) features fourteen independent ATA/100 drive channels, dual independent RAID controllers each with 512 MB of controller cache memory, dual 2.0 GB Fibre Channel host interface with SFP connectors, redundant load-sharing hot-swappable 450W power supplies, redundant hot-swappable cooling modules, and Cache Battery Backup Modules that provide hours of backup power.
https://everymac.com/systems/apple/xserve/specs/xserve_raid_sfp.html

1 - Eaton 93PM UPS, 480 Volts in, 480 Volts out, currently configured to do 20 kVA but will do 50 kVA with a software upgrade. It’s the size of a full height 4-post rack. Perfect for your home server room…
http://powerquality.eaton.com/Products-services/Backup-Power-UPS/93PM.aspx

Russell Campbell

Re: [Chugalug] For Sale

Med Dement
you got prices on it..???

Med Dement

> On May 3, 2018, at 12:18 PM, russell c <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> For Sale
>
> 1 - Apple Xserve (Model Xserve3,1): 2.26GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 12GB DDR3 ECC RAM, 3 1TB SATA HD (currently configured as RAID 1 with hot spare), MacOS X 10.10 Yosemite, 2 port Fibre Channel card, rack rails.
> https://everymac.com/systems/apple/xserve/specs/xserve-intel-nehalem-xeon-2.26-2009-quad-specs.html
>
> 1 - Apple Xserve Drive Module: 1TB, brand new, still in the box, never been opened.
>
> 4 - Apple Xserve RAIDs, each one can hold 14 HDs but the HDs are not included, all the drive sleds are included as well as a spare power supply and spare Fibre Channel module. The Xserve RAID (SFP) features fourteen independent ATA/100 drive channels, dual independent RAID controllers each with 512 MB of controller cache memory, dual 2.0 GB Fibre Channel host interface with SFP connectors, redundant load-sharing hot-swappable 450W power supplies, redundant hot-swappable cooling modules, and Cache Battery Backup Modules that provide hours of backup power.
> https://everymac.com/systems/apple/xserve/specs/xserve_raid_sfp.html
>
> 1 - Eaton 93PM UPS, 480 Volts in, 480 Volts out, currently configured to do 20 kVA but will do 50 kVA with a software upgrade. It’s the size of a full height 4-post rack. Perfect for your home server room…
> http://powerquality.eaton.com/Products-services/Backup-Power-UPS/93PM.aspx
>
> —
> Russell Campbell

Re: [Chugalug] For Sale

russell c
Xserve: $250
Xserve Drive Module: $50
Xserve RAIDs: $100 each
Eaton 93PM: $10,000

I also have 5 Apple PowerMac G5’s. Dual CPU. These are the all aluminum towers. 4 GBs RAM (I think), No HD’s. $100 each

I have 1 PowerMac G4, Mirrored Drive Door model (from 2002), dual cpu, 2 GB RAM (that’s the max it will take), 160 GB HD, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. Includes an original Apple Cinema Display 22-inch (ADC connection) and a one button mouse. This is the last, and fastest Mac capable of booting OS 9. $200 for all.

I have install disks for OS 9. I also have install disks for OS 7 and 8 as well if anyone wants them.

All these are at my office on Brainerd Rd in Chattanooga. I’ll help you load them. You'll need a big truck and and a forklift for the Eaton 93PM...

- Russell

On May 3, 2018, at 1:59 PM, Med Dement <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I also have 3 each Thunderbolt to Fibre Channel adapters. These are Promise Tech SanLink series 1 with power adapters. $50 each, obo. You can connect any Mac with Thunderbolt (1 or 2, not the latest Thunderbolt 3) direct to an Xserve RAID or Fibre Channel switch with these.

I have 8 each Fibre Channel cables also. Free to a good home.

Also have an eMac that I might let go of. $40

[...]

Ed King-2
I'd love to have the emac if noone else has claimed it yet

Re: [Chugalug] For Sale

russell c
Ed, the eMac is all yours.

- Russell

On May 4, 2018, at 9:52 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'd love to have the emac if noone else has claimed it yet

Re: [Chugalug] For Sale

Ed King-2
thanks!   I am wearing my lucky Apple rainbow-logo shirt today, and it actually brought me good luck!

just let me know where and when I can pick it up....

On May 4, 2018, at 9:52 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'd love to have the emac if noone else has claimed it yet

Re: [Chugalug] For Sale

David White-2
Ed, you're not allowed to use Vim on it.

(ok, bad joke)