[Chugalug] Free Stuff!!

Chioke Jaffree
Hi all,

I apparently signed up for this list some time ago, but never realized it and never posted, so this will be my first.

As I'm sure many others do, I have a bunch of hardware that's been collecting over the years and am needing to clear out to make room for other "stuff". I need to clear out space rather quickly and figured it best to start here to find good homes for some of these items. So, all is being given away totally free. I'll say most of it works, though there is certainly some that does not. I don't have the time to go through it all, so if you're interested in any of it, feel free to take multiples of any item.

I can take additional pictures or provide more detail on any item shown. If interested, just let me know.

I should have this for maybe the next week and after that will probably take it over to Goodwill.

Re: [Chugalug] Free Stuff!!

David White-2
Looks like the privacy settings on these pictures doesn't allow public viewing.

Could you update permissions so that those with the link can view?

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 3:00 PM Chioke Jaffree <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sorry about that. Trying again...

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 15:59 David White <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Systems Architect
iOKE.net
ph. 678.551.2446

Re: [Chugalug] Free Stuff!!

Chioke Jaffree
Sorry for the late reply as well as the initial false start. New link was sent earlier, but I'm including again below in case anyone interested may have missed it.

Also, I hadn't expected as much interest and didn't plan for how to divvy everything up fairly. If there is no additional interest by tomorrow around noon, I'll reach out directly to those who've already responded and work things out.

Thanks for reading!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZP4vgvLfbr1PSg_eVGBEdrfAw77ajgnH

Chioke Jaffree
Systems Architect
iOKE.net
ph. 678.551.2446

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 8:27 PM Alex Smith (K4RNT) <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

dibs on the Flux Capacitor

Re: [Chugalug] Free Stuff!!

Chioke Jaffree
Flux Cap was pictured? Crap, that was a mistake. I'm putting that into my Supra next weekend.

Chioke Jaffree
Systems Architect
iOKE.net
ph. 678.551.2446

dibs on the Flux Capacitor

Re: [Chugalug] Free Stuff!!

Sudo Bash
Please shoot me a message when you figure everything out!

dibs on the Flux Capacitor