[Chugalug] Fw: Linspire Order Confirmation

[Chugalug] Fw: Linspire Order Confirmation

Ed King-2

I was digging thru some old emails and found this Linspire invoice from 12 years ago.     I don't remember actually installing Linspire;    I guess I just ordered a copy because it was "free".    Or maybe I was brainwashed by their "C'mon Baby Run Linspire" promotional video 😉

Thank you for your purchase. Please review the invoice below to verify that all the data is correct. Feel free to contact support.linspire.com with any questions regarding this order.

RECEIPT
Linspire, Inc.
9333 Genesee Avenue, 3rd Floor
San Diego, CA 92121
Tel # 858-587-6700
Date:   Sep 1st, 2005
Invoice Number:   OICU812

Billing Address:
Not Applicable

Item Description Fulfillment Qty Unit Price Total
DDXXXUSRLNOS50 Linspire 5.0 digital 1 $49.95 $49.95

Discount:   -$49.95
Sub-Total:   $49.95
Shipping & Handling:   $0.00
Tax:   $0.00

Total: $0.00

Re: [Chugalug] Fw: Linspire Order Confirmation

Chad Smith
I remember Linspire / Lindows....  2005 will be the Year of Desktop Linux!  :D

- Chad W. Smith

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was digging thru some old emails and found this Linspire invoice from 12 years ago.     I don't remember actually installing Linspire;    I guess I just ordered a copy because it was "free".    Or maybe I was brainwashed by their "C'mon Baby Run Linspire" promotional video 😉

Thank you for your purchase. Please review the invoice below to verify that all the data is correct. Feel free to contact support.linspire.com with any questions regarding this order.

RECEIPT
Linspire, Inc.
9333 Genesee Avenue, 3rd Floor
San Diego, CA 92121
Tel # <a href="tel:(858)%20587-6700" value="+18585876700" target="_blank">858-587-6700

Re: [Chugalug] Fw: Linspire Order Confirmation

Dan Lyke
On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 13:38:27 -0500
Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I remember Linspire / Lindows....  2005 will be the Year of Desktop
> Linux! :D

RT Kyle Machulis‏ @qDot :
https://twitter.com/qDot/status/907808383436124160

    Also: Lovense Hush Buttplugs work with WebBluetooth @googlechrome 61
    on Linux!

    IT IS THE YEAR OF LINUX ON THE BUTT.
    ALSO LINUX IN THE BUTT.

Re: [Chugalug] Fw: Linspire Order Confirmation

Stephen Kraus
Add bluetooth to everything. Men love bluetooth in everything.