[Chugalug] Fwd: [Chattlab-members] 2017 Chattanooga Call for Makers!

[Chugalug] Fwd: [Chattlab-members] 2017 Chattanooga Call for Makers!

Mike Harrison-4
Forwarding because this applies to a lot of Chugalug members:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tim Youngblood
Subject: [Chattlab-members] 2017 Chattanooga Call for Makers!
Date: April 2, 2017 at 10:16:57 PM EDT

The third annual Chattanooga Mini Maker Faire call for Makers is open!

The Maker Faire returns to Chattanooga on September 9, 2017 at the First Tennessee Pavilion. By participating in this one-of-a-kind event, Makers will have the opportunity to present your craft, product, or performance to more than 4,000 attendees.

Applications are open March 31-July 1:

*For those who have inquired about the maker grants, once you complete the linked application you will see an option for this.

Chatt*lab was instrumental in bringing a maker faire to Chattanooga. It is our best opportunity to grow our membership and show our projects.

Feel free to reach out if you have questions.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: [Chugalug] [Chattlab-members] 2017 Chattanooga Call for Makers!

Tim Youngblood
Thank you Mike.

On Apr 3, 2017, at 11:06 AM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

Forwarding because this applies to a lot of Chugalug members:

Begin forwarded message:

Re: [Chugalug] [Chattlab-members] 2017 Chattanooga Call for Makers!

Ed King-2

I would do a class on how to build flux capacitors...    but I don't have time

Re: [Chugalug] [Chattlab-members] 2017 Chattanooga Call for Makers!

Lynn Dixon
Why build when you can buy!???!?!?!

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would do a class on how to build flux capacitors...    but I don't have time

Re: [Chugalug] [Chattlab-members] 2017 Chattanooga Call for Makers!

Bret McHone
You can buy flux capacitors at oreilly's.

;)

-B