[Chugalug] Fwd: Nabble forum scheduled for deletion

[Chugalug] Fwd: Nabble forum scheduled for deletion

mdquerng
Hi all

See notice I received from Nabble below. I don't know if the powers that be are interested in keeping the Nabble interface to Chugalug. I use it but it won't change my world if it goes away.

Best
Mark

Re: [Chugalug] Fwd: Nabble forum scheduled for deletion

Andy Burnett
Wow, I had no idea this interface existed.  I'll start using it if we keep it.

Re: [Chugalug] Fwd: Nabble forum scheduled for deletion

Mike Harrison-4

> On Mar 11, 2017, at 8:17 AM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Wow, I had no idea this interface existed.  I'll start using it if we keep
> it.

Yeah, the website needs work, its missing that and so much other info.

My apologies.

Re: [Chugalug] Fwd: Nabble forum scheduled for deletion

David Rucker
I 2nd Andy's statement