[Chugalug] Fwd: Network Ops Supervisor & Engineer Opportuntiies

[Chugalug] Fwd: Network Ops Supervisor & Engineer Opportuntiies

Matt Keys

Anybody in Montana?

Re: [Chugalug] Fwd: Network Ops Supervisor & Engineer Opportuntiies

Ed King
They have technology in Montana?

[...]

Connect with me on Linked In:

Quoting Matt Keys <[hidden email]>:

> Anybody in Montana?

Ugh... Montana... where it's sub-freezing 6 months out of the year. :)

Re: [Chugalug] Fwd: Network Ops Supervisor & Engineer Opportuntiies

David White
I have a friend whose family is from Montana. None of them are IT people, but maybe they might know someone... I can check, if you want.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 8:45 AM, John Aldrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Quoting Matt Keys <[hidden email]>:

Anybody in Montana?

Ugh... Montana... where it's sub-freezing 6 months out of the year. :)

Founder & CEO

Develop CENTS
Nonprofit Organizations Worldwide

Re: [Chugalug] Fwd: Network Ops Supervisor & Engineer Opportuntiies

Rod-Lists
very little light pollution.

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 08:45:30 -0400, John Aldrich <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Quoting Matt Keys <[hidden email]>:
>

>> Anybody in Montana?
>>
> Ugh... Montana... where it's sub-freezing 6 months out of the year. :)

Re: [Chugalug] Network Ops Supervisor & Engineer Opportuntiies

kitepilot
Well...
When I moved to Colorado (from Miami) in 1996 I thought that I was moving to
the Arctic.
I found it to be the place where I could go snowboarding in the morning and
mountain biking in the afternoon.
In the Winter...

In the summer it would be white water rafting, or hiking, or hangliding, or
you name it.

I've been in and out of Montana for years.
Both, in the summer and the winter.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sometimes is cold, but plying in the ice is FUN!

I spent 6 months in Alaska a couple of years ago.
Nothing like 24/7 daylight to drive you crazy!
Next I hope to spend a full winter in AK, it must be a different experience!

Now, you are taking this advice from a guy that was born and raised in a
place where you could sleep naked on the beech year-round and live another
day (for as long as you didn't die from alcohol poisoning), so it might not
be most sound advice.

On the other hand, I used to go shovelling snow on shorts and T-shirts and I
still take bare-foot walks in the snow.

Wife says that I am nuts.
I just think that it is not that bad...

I'd move back to CO, MT (Western!) in a heartbeat (or AK around Achorange!),
but I'd have to find a different wife.
Anyone wants to trade a 45'ish for a couple 20'sumtin'?   :)
ET

Rod writes:

> very little light pollution.
>
> On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 08:45:30 -0400, John Aldrich <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Quoting Matt Keys <[hidden email]>:
>>

>>> Anybody in Montana?
>>>
>> Ugh... Montana... where it's sub-freezing 6 months out of the year. :)

Re: [Chugalug] Network Ops Supervisor & Engineer Opportuntiies

Eric Wolf
And if anyone is at all interested in Boulder, Colorado (we are a lot warmer than Montana), Solidfire has a couple dozen openings (there are multiple openings for some of these listings):

Let me know. If you're hired, I'll split the referral bonus with you.

Eric B. Wolf                           720-334-7734