[Chugalug] Hmm.. mailman being sticky

Michael Harrison

Looks like mailman is being cranky. Not sure why yet. This is partially a test message and possibly a notice that things are messy.

Bluntly: I did a typical dist-upgrade... I really should have build a new system from scratch and still may. Probably some cruft and duct tape left over from previous kludges.

Also: I'm just now feeling human after fighting the crud, not planning a meeting but Ed mentioned Chugalunch (probably a week ago)

Re: [Chugalug] Hmm.. mailman being sticky

Ed King-2
> Also: I'm just now feeling human after fighting the crud, not planning a meeting but Ed mentioned Chugalunch (probably a week ago)

glad you are feeling better.     I sent that Chugalunch email on/around Jan 16th 😉