[Chugalug] I am root

Jonathan Calloway
Hello!

Yesterday I was at Barnes and Noble cafe, and I saw someone in a t-shirt that said, “I am root”.  That wasn’t anyone on the list was it?

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] I am root

Dean Warren
Not me, but I want that shirt!!

Dean

Hope you have a great day,
Dean Warren

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 10:46 PM, Jonathan Calloway <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

Yesterday I was at Barnes and Noble cafe, and I saw someone in a t-shirt that said, “I am root”.  That wasn’t anyone on the list was it?

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] I am root

Adam Jimerson
Was it this one? https://goo.gl/images/dBZMoC

I'll go ahead and say it wasn't me, but I do like that shirt.