[Chugalug] I need to stop buying mini computers

[Chugalug] I need to stop buying mini computers

Chad Smith
I have 2 Raspberry Pi 3s, 2 RPi Zero Ws, a GPD Win, a Amazon Fire Stick, and now my most recent addition... A Jade Remix Mini...

It runs Remix OS, which is basically a desktop-ified version of Android.  (Which is Linux, ergo, on topic.)

It would be one thing if I actually used these things, but they are all emulators for retro game consoles --- other than the GPD Win, which also plays Steam games, and can surf the web, too.

I even have an unopened Beagleboard Pocket, because I won it, and don't know what to do with it.

Maybe when I get enough of these, I'll trade them to someone for a current gen game console.