[Chugalug] IOS 11 Device

Sudo Bash
I temporarily need a spare IOS 11 or higher device for a few days to test service workers / PWA / Notifications and Hybrid app functionality.

I'll give you my address so you'll know where I live, so you will feel safe knowing you'll get it back. I can even show you my development and what I'll be working on and the device can be wiped before and after if you're willing. I literally just need access to the newest WebKit features and ability to test Hybrid Cordova apps, but have never really been an Apple user. I don't know anyone and am pretty much a hermit programmer, so this is really my only hope...