[Chugalug] Impromptu Chugalunch 12/18

Stephen Kraus
Hey Guys,

I'll be driving into Chatt-town to drop off the sister in law, if anyone wants to grab a byte I'd be down for it.

Punny as always,
Stephen

Re: [Chugalug] Impromptu Chugalunch 12/18

Aaron welch
I am down.

-Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.