[Chugalug] Information Security Assurance Engineer

[Chugalug] Information Security Assurance Engineer

John Aldrich-3
Not sure what that is, but I saw this posting on LinkedIn and thought
maybe someone here might be interested and qualified...

Friday’s Mission is to find one highly skilled Information Assurance
Security Engineer. Candidate should be willing to work in Washington,
DC. Candidate must have an active Level Top Secret with10+ years of
directly related experience in IT/IA Engineering OR Bachelor’s degree in
related discipline with 8+ years of equivalent experience.  Knowledge of
DIACAP/RMF/ NESSUS/RETINA, Knowledge of MS Visio, requires a Certified
Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.

We are looking for a seasoned professional  compensation is negotiable.

Please feel free to reach out to me at [hidden email]