[Chugalug] LineageOS Anyone?

Mike Harrison-4
Anyone out there running Lineage OS?

I’ve got some older Samsung Android devices I am considering trying it on… Like a Note 3.

Re: [Chugalug] LineageOS Anyone?

Jason Brown-2
Not yet but it looks interesting. I wonder how well it works on old hardware? I have some devices to re-purpose.

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 7:27 PM Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone out there running Lineage OS?

I’ve got some older Samsung Android devices I am considering trying it on… Like a Note 3.

Jason Brown

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:10 AM, Jason Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
Not yet but it looks interesting. I wonder how well it works on old hardware? I have some devices to re-purpose.

Me too.. Tried last night, need to do something to tweak ADB on a Linux Mint machine to get it working properly. Gave up after 1 scotch. ;)
I've got a stack on older unsupported Android devices that would be nice hardware if I get this figured out.

Re: [Chugalug] LineageOS Anyone?

Stephen Alfors
I've ran Cyanogenmod and lineage on a few devices.
The quality of the OS depends on the support the devices have from Devs (and the manufacturer).
That said, I'm running on a Samsung note 10.1 2014 tablet, and I don't have any complaints.