[Chugalug] Looking for an EPB It guy

Aaron welch
Is there an EPB IT guy lurking on the list? If so, please unicast me. TIA,

Aaron

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

Re: [Chugalug] Looking for an EPB It guy

John Dills
Specify what you mean by IT guy.

Corporate IT or customer facing technical support?

I work in EPB's NOC.