[Chugalug] Looking for an LG Monitor Main Board

[Chugalug] Looking for an LG Monitor Main Board

So I have a really nice LG 27MD5KA. Screen & power test out OK, but it needs a new main board. The sad part is that no one appears to sell the main board. Anyone have any non-searchable sites that might sell parts like this? I did find one Chinese site selling it (https://world.taobao.com/item/547822888298.htm), but far more than I am willing to spend (my budget is likely < $100) not to mention my Chinese is limited to Google Translate.

Barring any success, anyone want a nice 27" 5K monitor that just needs a new main board?