[Chugalug] Looking for an mSATA SSD

Aaron welch
Anyone have one of these lying around that they can part with? Size does not matter.

Regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] Looking for an mSATA SSD

Phil Sieg
I might be able to lay hands on one, but it could be next week. I have a couple of these, just not certain where. At least one is in the desk drawer of my old office… I think.

Is this time sensitive? Small ones are like $15 on ebay.

Phil Sieg
Founder
ring-u llc
www.ring-u.com (coming soon)
[hidden email]

Phone: 423.567.4888
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

On Jun 23, 2017, at 4:38 PM, Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone have one of these lying around that they can part with? Size does not matter.

Regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] Looking for an mSATA SSD

Aaron welch
I can also get by with a fast USB thumb drive.

-AW

Sent from my iPhone