[Chugalug] Looking for dirt cheap desktop computer

[Chugalug] Looking for dirt cheap desktop computer

Sam Lachance
Hey all,

I'm planning to build a hyper-budget NAS / plex box. Looking to buy either:

A) Computer hardware:
- Motherboard
- CPU
- Ram
- Case

B) Off the shelf consumer (tower) desktops
- Must have drive slots
- Must have PCI-E for a SATA card

Ideally looking for at least 2nd gen i5s or equivalent.

Show me what you got!

Re: [Chugalug] Looking for dirt cheap desktop computer

Aaron welch
LOL... Email me directly Sam, I have you covered.

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.