[Chugalug] Looking for work

John Aldrich-3
Hey, folks...
Just talked with Mike a few minutes ago... Guess I forgot to tell you
guys... I got laid off from Windstream yesterday. Would really like to
get a good job soon. If anyone knows of someone looking for a "Geek of
All Trades" or a Broadband Engineer, please keep me in mind...
My new "business" email is [hidden email]
Phone is 706-980-9507 (Cell.) I *have* a land-line, but I don't use it.
:)

Re: [Chugalug] Looking for work

Dean Warren
Hey John,
Any luck on the job front yet?
What area of the country are you looking in?
Will keep my ear to the ground in Athens, Ga area.

I have no doubt you will find something soon.

Dean

Hope you have a great day,
Dean Warren

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 10:47 AM, John Aldrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, folks...
Just talked with Mike a few minutes ago... Guess I forgot to tell you
guys... I got laid off from Windstream yesterday. Would really like to
get a good job soon. If anyone knows of someone looking for a "Geek of
All Trades" or a Broadband Engineer, please keep me in mind...
My new "business" email is [hidden email]
Phone is <a href="tel:706-980-9507" value="+17069809507">706-980-9507 (Cell.) I *have* a land-line, but I don't use it.
:)