[Chugalug] Looking for work

John Aldrich-3
Hey, guys...
I haven't made a big deal about it.... if anyone knows of any good jobs
for a "geek of all trades" please keep me in mind...  I got laid off a
week ago. I'm putting out some feelers, and have a few nibbles. Mike has
even passed my info along to someone he knows.
I have a fresh resume and anyone who wants a copy to pass along is more
than welcome to it. :) My phone is 706-980-9507 if anyone wants to call.
:)

Re: [Chugalug] Looking for work

Lynn Dixon
John,
If you are good with Ansible, and other "cloud-y" technologies like Openstack, Openshift, Cloudforms (ManageIQ), etc? If so, We (Red Hat) are hiring.  Excellent salaries and superb benefits and Red Hatters are always treated really well by the company.

If you don't mind travel, there are several Consulting positions open right now using those technologies that could land you a very lucrative salary :-)

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 2:40 PM, John Aldrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, guys...
I haven't made a big deal about it.... if anyone knows of any good jobs
for a "geek of all trades" please keep me in mind...  I got laid off a
week ago. I'm putting out some feelers, and have a few nibbles. Mike has
even passed my info along to someone he knows.
I have a fresh resume and anyone who wants a copy to pass along is more
than welcome to it. :) My phone is <a href="tel:706-980-9507" value="+17069809507">706-980-9507 if anyone wants to call.
:)

Re: [Chugalug] Looking for work

John Aldrich-3
Thanks... that's something I have zero experience in... but I'd be willing to learn. :)

On Thu, May 25, 2017, at 02:47 PM, Lynn Dixon wrote:
[...]

than welcome to it. :) My phone is <a href="tel:706-980-9507">706-980-9507 if anyone wants to call.
:)