[Chugalug] Macs for sale

Aaron welch
Anyone need any of this stuff:

MacBook Air 11” i5 1.7GHz 4GB 64GB SSD (missing case screws)

MacBook Pro 13” i5 2.4GHz 8GB 320GB HD (missing case screws and drive screws)

3x MacBook Pro 13” Core2Duo 2.4Ghz 4GB (no drive, missing case screws)

2x MacBook newest white one before they stopped

MacPro 3,1 2x 2.66ghz Xeon 12GB RAM, 2x drive sleds, no gfx card, missing side panel

I am open to offers as they are headed to eBay otherwise.  I would be happy with 80% of the lowest eBay price to just skip dealing with eBay.

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

Re: [Chugalug] Macs for sale

JustinMcAfee
Aaron,

Can you give me a hard price on the MacBook air 11" and 13"? I have a student who just spilled a bottle of acetate nail polish remover into her macbook air and she is looking for a replacement. She leaves for college soon and is in need of getting it replaced asap.

Thanks!

​Justin McAfee, cipher6
PGP Public Key: https://flowcrypt.com/pub/justinamcafee

* To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider *

* whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,       *

* foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. *

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​

On March 30, 2018 6:09 PM, Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone need any of this stuff:
>
> MacBook Air 11” i5 1.7GHz 4GB 64GB SSD (missing case screws)
>
> MacBook Pro 13” i5 2.4GHz 8GB 320GB HD (missing case screws and drive screws)
>
> 3x MacBook Pro 13” Core2Duo 2.4Ghz 4GB (no drive, missing case screws)
>
> 2x MacBook newest white one before they stopped
>
> MacPro 3,1 2x 2.66ghz Xeon 12GB RAM, 2x drive sleds, no gfx card, missing side panel
>
> I am open to offers as they are headed to eBay otherwise. I would be happy with 80% of the lowest eBay price to just skip dealing with eBay.
>
> This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

Re: [Chugalug] Macs for sale

Aaron welch
The Macbook Air is $225 and the Macbook Pro is $200.  I also have SSDs that you can buy as well.

-Aaron

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 10:53 AM, JustinMcAfee <[hidden email]> wrote:
Aaron,

Can you give me a hard price on the MacBook air 11" and 13"? I have a student who just spilled a bottle of acetate nail polish remover into her macbook air and she is looking for a replacement. She leaves for college soon and is in need of getting it replaced asap.

Thanks!

​Justin McAfee, cipher6
PGP Public Key: https://flowcrypt.com/pub/justinamcafee

* To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider *

* whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,       *

* foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. *

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​

On March 30, 2018 6:09 PM, Aaron welch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone need any of this stuff:
>
> MacBook Air 11” i5 1.7GHz 4GB 64GB SSD (missing case screws)
>
> MacBook Pro 13” i5 2.4GHz 8GB 320GB HD (missing case screws and drive screws)
>
> 3x MacBook Pro 13” Core2Duo 2.4Ghz 4GB (no drive, missing case screws)
>
> 2x MacBook newest white one before they stopped
>
> MacPro 3,1 2x 2.66ghz Xeon 12GB RAM, 2x drive sleds, no gfx card, missing side panel
>
> I am open to offers as they are headed to eBay otherwise. I would be happy with 80% of the lowest eBay price to just skip dealing with eBay.
>
> This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures