[Chugalug] More than one way to do things!

[Chugalug] More than one way to do things!

John Aldrich

I got a new (to me) phone the other day, but haven't been able to put any music on it. Today I tried to connect my Linux box via USB to the phone. No go. Tried two Windows machines and I could connect, and view the files on the phone, but I couldn't copy anything to the phone.

I finally gave up trying to transfer files via wire. I'm using SCP/SFTP to transfer the MP3 files from my Linux box to my phone! :D Once I remembered to turn the Wi-Fi on the phone back on, it worked beautifully. :D